Friday, July 8, 2011

GudMorning!!!

Today should be a very productive day, need to run errands, clean our bathrooms, oh and teach stank how to poop in the potty (he will pee all day in the potty but will not poop)!!! Many ppl have asked Who is Stank? and How did I come up with that name?

First Stank is my 2y/o son Robert Alexander II and second when he was much young (lol like 2y/o isnt that young) but whatever he fell in love with Spongebob. I also noticed his diaper didnt smell like the average baby lol (mainly compared to my daughter as a baby). So I would tickle him and StankBob Just popped in my. That is how the new came about...But Just Like Puff Daddy aka Diddy!!! I had to change it up has he was getting older so STANK has stuck!!!

WISH ME LUCK ON GETTING POOP IN HIS LIL POTTY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment